Co-Pay Assistance Program
Financial Assistance for Your Patients
The Octapharma Co-Pay Assistance Program can provide your eligible patients with significant savings on some of the costs associated with their treatment. If your patients are currently using wilate , or if they’re about to begin therapy, our Co-Pay Program can offer savings up to
To be eligible…
- Patient must currently be using a factor product from Octapharma, or have a prescription to begin therapy
- Patient must have commercial insurance
- Those with Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, Tricare or other federal or state government insurance are not eligible
- Co-Pay assistance may only be applied to co-payments, deductibles and co-insurance that may be associated with the cost of Octapharma factor products
- The Co-Pay Assistance Program does not cover costs associated with administration of therapy, such as office visits, infusion costs, or other professional services
For more information or to enroll, contact the Octapharma Support Center at: 1.800.554.4440
Octapharma can help with reimbursement for your patient’s wilate prescription.
Call or email us for expert advice and information about insurance matters, including insurance claims and pre-approval for wilate.